Monday, June 28, 2021

My review of Savage Legacy by SR Jones

 Giovanni Bianchi is the Amalfi Banker but Amelia Marshall believes he is Mafia and a very dangerous man. When Amelia discovers some of the business Giovanni is involved in she wants nothing to do with him and believes he is holding her prisoner.

Yet there is a connection between the two of them that burns extremely bright. 

How far will Amelia go to do what she thinks is right even though Giovanni claims to be protecting her?

This second book was so full of revelations and developing friendships between Amelia, Maya, Cassie and Violet. I liked that these characters were brought into the book as the men dealt with business issues, Amelia was able to gain some friends and a little more insight into Giovanni.

I do think that Giovanni really has Amelia's best interests in mind but he just has no real clue on how to deal with her. He wants to keep her safe from his enemies now that she has been revealed but he keeps her in the dark about a lot of really important information.

Amelia worried me for most of this book as I knew she wanted out and I was very worried about what would happen when she did. I got why she didn't trust Giovanni and the two of them really needed a good sit down dialogue to clear everything up. 

The end was absolutely jaw dropping in a sense but at the same time you could see where things were headed when you learned a little bit more about Amelia's mother and the secrets that were kept from her.

I can't wait for the next book!!! 

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment