Sunday, August 26, 2018

WESTERN BACON BURGERS WITH BBQ MAYO AND CRISPY ONION STRINGS

As I have mentioned before I love burger nights! We are still getting to try new burgers all the time and I am loving some of these combinations!

I must admit with these ones I did cheat a little and instead of making the crisp onion straws I bought them. I really was not in the mood to have to fry up some onions and as we had gone to a movie right before dinner I also knew that we wouldn't have much time.

These were so yummy and we had my daughter's best friend over and she commented that she loved the BBQ mayo!

We added the cheese and lettuce to the burgers and they were absolutely delicious!

Looking forward to more soon!

https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/western-bacon-burgers-bbq-mayo-crispy-onion-strings


No comments:

Post a Comment