Thursday, August 30, 2018

My review of The Right Side of Forever by Meghan Quinn

Colby Brooks should be the happiest man in the world but he is struggling as his relationship with his best friend Ryan is falling apart.

Ryan Collier is trying to pick up the pieces of her life and finds herself in a relationship with a new man, Donovan. Yet she is still trying to find where she belongs and is struggling with everything going on around her.

Can Colby discover what he really wants in his life and when he discovers it will he be able to wait patiently for everything to work out?

This was such an amazing conclusion that had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.

I loved Colby and I was wondering when he was going to figure everything out for himself or perhaps with some help. I knew what I wanted to happen but I had no idea on whether the author felt the same as me or not. I could see some tension building with Colby over the wedding and how he didn't seem to want the same things but just went along with everything.

This book was hard to read at times with Ryan and how she truly struggled with relationships and finding herself. I was very worried about what was going to happen with her as she seem to flounder from time to time and I was freaking about what she may do when she got so down.  Although she enjoyed having a guy appreciate her, Donovan was just not the right guy in my opinion.

Sage and Colby had such different opinions about different things and I saw her getting much closer to Rowdy with everything that was happening. I hope we get more of these characters!

I loved that Ryan began seeing Samantha Love and what came about from that. It is so important for that to be included in books and I am happy!!!

Like the previous book I loved the quotes about "The Left Side of Forever" and "The Right Side of Forever" and how perfect it was in the book!

The ending was absolutely awesome and it made my heart burst in happiness for sure!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment