Thursday, August 9, 2018

My review of Wilde About Brant by Cate Faircloth

Brant Wilde is a singer and is ready for a break from touring to give himself a much needed break. He has battled with his own demons but as come up on top right now and wants to stay that way.

Cora Arnold has raised her younger brother since he was 3 years old and she was 18. She is an entertainment lawyer and knows she must follow all of the rules in order to keep everything in line for raising Damien and for her own future.

When Brant and Cora meet in a parking lot sparks fly but after one magical night together they soon discover that she is going to be working with him and Cora knows she can not cross that line again.

Can Cora figure out what she needs to do in time as her heart says one thing but her brain says something else? Is Brant a risk worth taking?

This was a great book about finding love but then having a dilemma about whether it is worth the risk.

I really liked Cora and it was obvious how responsible she was with raising her brother. She deserved so much happiness and she got that from Brant but she also knew that her job was at risk by staying with him. She knew she cared so much but not knowing how long they would be together was a huge risk for her.

I really liked Brant as he was so open and honest about his demons and he was willing to do whatever it took to prove to Cora that he was ready to be her future. I liked that he was the one willing to change lawyers if needed and I was a little frustrated that Cora said no as I knew it would come back to haunt her!

I knew something big was coming down and I was sad at how Cora dealt with everything. I knew eventually she would get her act together but I wondered what was going to happen.

The end was awesome and I was so happy that Cora was able to figure everything out.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment