Friday, August 31, 2018

My review of Sheer by Sarah Robinson

Grant Mercer is a composer and is writing the score for Kiss Me, Kate. He has left his home in New Zealand due to legal troubles and is hoping to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible while in the US.

Simone Reynolds is hoping her staring role in Kiss Me, Kate will allow her a chance at a staring role in Broadway. She has goals in mind and she is not prepared to get off track with a relationship.

When Simone and Grant meet sparks fly and the two soon find themselves together, knowing that they will only have one month together before work obligations push them apart. But at the end will one month be enough and when Grant's past catches up with him will he be willing to give everything up if it comes down to it?

This is such a great book and I am really sad that all of the sisters are done! This family definitely needs to adopt!!

I really liked Grant and I was horrified what happened to him and how he got used so badly. I was shocked at what Serena did to him and I was blown away at how she set him up. I was actually surprised that Grant got involved with Simone after how badly he was burned in the past.

I really liked Simone and thought she was a great character. You could tell how caring she was of her family and her mom. I was a little mad at Simone with what happened with Jax but I did understand why as she had been hurt by Grant.

There were definitely some tense moments in their relationship and I wondered what was going to happen with a few of the ups and downs.

I was shocked at the decision that Andrew and Grant came to and I was freaking out a little with everything!! I was so proud of Simone for what she did for Grant!!

I was so excited at the end and I really loved how it all turned out although I am super sad that this series is ending!!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment