Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My review of Darkness by Elizabeth Knox and Brynn Burke

Jett is Darkness. He is a Cimmerian and can smell evil and longs to make it his and feed it to his Darkness. Haven is a paranormal but has no clue on who she is as she was an orphan growing up. When Jett sees Haven he is immediately drawn to her and will make her his at all costs. But unfortunately for them both Soraya has opened a portal and the two must work together to survive but what will the cost be? This was a super interesting paranormal book that was hot and left you needing more. I liked Jett and I was initially a little confused about the Darkness but it all became more clear as the story went on. It was somewhat strange how one of them would take completely over and I am hoping as the series go on they become more as one whole. I thought Haven was awesome and she definitely had a lot of spunk and personality! I loved that she was super tough and was not ready to lose the fight that she had come upon. I also really liked Sapphire and Fern and I hope we see more of them soon. The ending was tense and leaves you hanging with a few surprises! Looking forward to the next one!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment