Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My review of Breaking In His Virgin by Bella Love-Wins and Jenika Snow

Rowan has been hiding his feelings for one of his best friends, Marie Dawson for a long time afraid that anything he says could ruin their friendship. But when Marie is hired by well known womanizer, Dr. Morris Trent, as his vet assistant, Rowan knows he is running out of time.

When Rowan makes his move will it be too late for him?

This was such a great book and I love how jealousy makes us act when we normally may not. I loved that Rowan pretty much had to decide what to do as he didn't want Marie entering into a relationship with Dr.Trent. I really enjoyed Marie's reaction and how mad she was and I thought that was perfect!

I loved the tie in with the authors previous book with Logan and Lila and how everything came out again!

Such a great quick read and I look forward to more!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment