Sunday, March 11, 2018

Grilled Steak Tacos

You know those days when you plan dinner but then you are at the small grocery store which doesn't label everything to my "beginner" meat status so you end up grabbing stir fry meat instead of a steak.

So that was me. I seriously know very little about meats and the different types of steaks but when I am at work I am able to ask the people in the meat department but when I am on my own I am screwed.

The recipe wants you to rub the spices into the meat so I did the best I could considering the meat was all cut up. I found the spice a little strong and would alter the amounts next time.

We also barely put any toppings on as we were headed out to another sports events and our were extremely basic!

https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/grilled-steak-tacos/

No comments:

Post a Comment