Sunday, March 25, 2018

BACON CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF

As a kid I hated meatloaf with a passion. I apologize now to my mom if it was just the recipe she used but I refused to eat it or make it until the last year or so when I had taken sugar out of my diet. I decided to give it a try and liked it so since then I have been making it here and there.

Well, this one was absolutely awesome and I totally loved it!! Kid #1 wasn't the biggest fan but kid 2 enjoyed it along with me. I may have added a little bit more bacon than was called for as I just used the whole package and I think I had in a little bit more cheese too.

This one honestly tasted so good and when I reheated the leftovers at work I actually got compliments on how good it smelled. Yes it is that good!

This was so easy to make and there were some ingredients that surprised me, like the rolled oats, but I highly recommend giving this a try!!

https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2014/04/07/bacon-cheeseburger-meatloaf/

No comments:

Post a Comment