Sunday, January 15, 2017

CREAMY CAPRESE PASTA

Sometimes a meal sounds so good but ends up being a little bit of a fail and that was definitely this meal.

So the kids really didn't like how this one turned out at all and trying to get them to eat it took forever with multiple bribes.

There was a few things that I had trouble with in regards to the recipe that I would change for next time. The first was that in all honesty I found that the flavour of the pasta was lacking. There was not enough flavour for the amount of pasta that it cooked. I would definitely add a bit more of something. The basil definitely improved the flavour of the pasta and I would throw some dried in there as well. The other problem that I had was that I could not find any mini mozzarella balls at the store so the only choice I had was marinated larger mozzarella balls that I cut.

I think that with work I could definitely make this into a meal that the kids would enjoy!

Here is the link to the original recipe: http://www.giverecipe.com/creamy-caprese-pasta/


No comments:

Post a Comment