Sunday, November 5, 2023

Chicken Ranch Macaroni and Cheese

 There are some days where I feel like I am the only person in the house who craves comfort food and that for me is Mac and Cheese. There are those times where I just want a basic mac and cheese but of course I need to try new things so this recipe looked amazing as it has so many of my favorite things!

I really liked mixing the chicken with the ranch dressing ahead of time so that each piece of chicken had ranch flavoring to it and you could really taste it. I also love cooking bacon in the stove as it cooks so much better and in the long run really saves time when you are getting other things done at the same time. 

I did use a 1% milk instead of whole milk as that was what I had on hand so I'm sure it wasn't as creamy as it could have been but it was still really good.

This is a recipe I would make again as I loved the combination of flavors!

You can find the link here: https://iamhomesteader.com/chicken-ranch-macaroni-and-cheese/



No comments:

Post a Comment