Sunday, November 19, 2023

Skillet Chicken Nachos

 I love trying new things in the skillet as it almost makes it seem more fun. That being said it is definitely something that is new to me and for certain things I am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs.

I love the idea of nachos in the skillet and being able to layer everything up but I do think this is something that I really need to figure out more.

I find that the chips and ingredients on the bottom get really cooked and that the stuff on top doesn't so I would love some input if anyone has any!

Anyhow, the nachos themselves were good when you got those perfect chips. There was more good ones that not but I still can't figure out how to cook the layers evenly. 

We used a pre-shredded chicken, beans, corn and onion as toppings and they were very tasty. The kids aren't huge fans of beans but I still like trying to put them on for that extra protein! 

You can find the recipe here: https://iambaker.net/chicken-nachos/


No comments:

Post a Comment