Sunday, November 26, 2023

Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats

 I was super excited to give this recipe a try as I love rice krispies and peanut butter is one of my very favorite things in the world!

I followed the recipe as directed and everything was super straightforward.

I liked adding in the m&m's into the rice krispies as it made them super colorful and fun to look at. I also liked the chocolate and peanut butter top.

Now the only thing I would have done differently is added more marshmallows as we found these crumbled and fell apart with every bite. They were good but didn't have that marshmallow texture that we love so much. I'm not sure why they fell apart so easily but we were disappointed.

I would try making it again with adding more marshmallows.

You can find the link here: https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com/peanut-butter-rice-krispie-treats/

No comments:

Post a Comment