Sunday, October 29, 2023

Egg Roll Bowl

 Egg Rolls are something that I think my son for sure could live on. This was a recipe that looked awesome so I knew I had to give it a try.

The good think is that this recipe is very straightforward and ingredients that are easy to find or that you already have on hand.

Instead of buying cabbage and carrots I used a coleslaw mix to save time and I used a small package. I unfortunately skipped the bean sprouts as the store didn't have any. Other than that I used the ingredients that were called for.

This recipe was really good and it is something that I would definitely make again and would be great to prep ahead of time for lunches.

I topped mine with sweet chili sauce and it was so good!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.kleinworthco.com/egg-roll-bowl/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment