Sunday, August 6, 2023

ROASTED VEGGIE TACO RECIPE

 In the spirit of Taco Tuesday which has evolved to Mexican Tuesday's at our place I saw this recipe that I really wanted to try. Recently we went out for tacos and I had a cauliflower taco which was absolutely phenomenal so I wanted to give this one a try.

I used acorn squash, zucchini and red pepper roasted in addition to the chickpeas. These tasted great roasted and I think next time I would add in some cremini mushrooms but I have to hide them as the kids don't like them. 

On top of the tacos I used feta cheese and I used a pre-made balsamic vinegar reduction which I already had.

These tacos were so amazing and I loved taking them for leftovers!

This is a recipe that I would definitely make again!   

You can find the recipe here: https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/roasted-veggie-taco-recipe/



No comments:

Post a Comment