Sunday, August 13, 2023

Tropical Pineapple Scones

 I absolutely love scones! I love how easy they are to make and the combination of flavors that you can find that seem to turn into a masterpiece.

This recipe really intrigued me with the pineapple and coconut as I love coconut so much and the recipe kinda reminded me of a Pina Colada!

I followed the instructions as directed except that I didn't use a cutter and instead shaped the dough into a circle and then cut them into triangles. This was me being a little lazy and not wanting to search for the cutters.

I topped the dough with milk and then the almonds. I did also add the icing on top and they were so good and soft!

These were great and it makes me want more!

You can find the link here: https://xoxobella.com/tropical-pineapple-scones/

No comments:

Post a Comment