Sunday, July 30, 2023

Cheeseburger Sliders

 This was a recipe that got made in two parts because I was working at dinner time and I needed something quick and easy for Mik to put together. 

I cooked the beef ahead of time and I also made the burger sauce ahead of time as well. I used a seasoning from Epicure for the burger sauce that we love so I didn't use the one for this recipe.

Mik assembled everything together and she said she loved how easy it was to follow and how she could understand everything perfectly. That to me is so perfect and I loved that everything was explained so well.

The kids both loved the recipe and unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of them before they were gone so I have used the author's picture from her blog. 

I will definitely be making these again as they are an excellent food for the kids lunches!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.mybakingaddiction.com/cheeseburger-sliders/




No comments:

Post a Comment