Sunday, August 20, 2023

CARAMELIZED ONION AND BACON PASTA BAKE

 This is another awesome pasta recipe and I definitely have lucked out lately with the pasta recipes that I have been trying. 

This one is a little bit more time consuming due to having to caramelize the onions but still really worth the time. So I recommend planning ahead a little bit as you need to make sure you have the time! 

The sauce is a little bit different with a mayonnaise base but it was so creamy and delicious and I could have eaten the whole pot.

The bacon and caramelized onions together is so comforting and once baked it takes everything to an even higher level of awesome! 

This is another recipe that I would definitely have again! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.foxvalleyfoodie.com/cheesy-caramelized-onion-and-bacon-pasta-bake/




No comments:

Post a Comment