Sunday, August 27, 2023

Bacon and Goat Cheese Aioli Burger with Crispy Onions

 This is one of the recipes that intrigued me and then blew my mind. 

You need to seriously try this recipe as it was so freaking good and both of my kids loved it! All of the toppings together were just incredible and it is definitely something I could get use to having on a regular basis.

Now I did cheat and not make my own crispy onions due to a lack of time and I know it would have been even better with it but I am still happy with the way they turned out.

The lemon aioli was a great change and it tasted so good on the burger!! I could make it again for sure and use it on a shrimp sandwich.

You can find the recipe here: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/bacon-and-goat-cheese-aioli-burger-with-crispy-onions/





No comments:

Post a Comment