Sunday, July 23, 2023

Spring Ham and Asparagus Lemon Cream Pasta

 This recipe was so delicious and I was so excited that there was enough leftovers for me to enjoy it again! This is one that I would definitely make again as Bren missed it the first time. This recipe doesn't take long to make but by the taste you would think it took so much longer!

Everything is so straightforward in the recipe and it the roux is easy to follow and worked great. I must admit that I did skip the peas for personal preference but it was so tasty that I think you could have added a few more asparagus in there instead! 

This is one I highly recommend and will definitely have again!!

You can find the recipe here: https://ohsweetbasil.com/spring-ham-and-asparagus-lemon-cream-pasta-recipe/




No comments:

Post a Comment