Sunday, January 2, 2022

fancy schmancy grilled cheese

 One of Bren's favorite things to make is grilled cheese sandwiches so I decided we would look up a more fancy recipe for dinner one night and this is the recipe I decided on.

One of the first things I liked was the use of three different cheeses. Now we weren't able to get all of the ones that were recommended so we used Cheddar, Provolone and Havarti. This combo was absolutely incredible and I was so happy with it! 

We used sourdough bread and I was so impressed with how well it did. We normally will use just a regular bread but I think from now on I will use sourdough when planning to make grilled cheese as it does so much better after being cooked and doesn't go all soggy. I loved the garlic and butter on the outside and the touch of dijon mustard was perfect.

This is definitely something I will be having again and also using everything that I learned from the recipe on other grilled cheese sandwiches!

You can find the link here: https://www.thegarlicdiaries.com/fancy-schmancy-grilled-cheese/



No comments:

Post a Comment