Sunday, January 23, 2022

Dill Potato Salad

 This is one of the recipes that Mik picked out for her meal that she is supposed to be making for dinner. I have the kids scheduled to each make one a week but a lot of time due to our schedules it doesn't always get done. 

I was kind of surprised that Mik picked this out as it isn't something that we have ever made before. I avoid at all costs any potato salad that includes egg as I can't handle any eggs that aren't scrambled or omelet. Even the smell of hard boiled eggs makes me want to throw up so when she had this recipe picked out the first thing I did was check the ingredients. 

Up until lately Mik seemed to avoid potatoes except in French fry form so I was happy that she wanted to try this out.

This was a really great salad and super refreshing and I was happy for the change and to have something new. Mik made the salad herself and the only thing I really had to do was lift the hot pot of water and potatoes.

I love that the kids are really beginning to expand their food choices and try new things!! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.redpathsugar.com/recipe/dill-potato-salad

No comments:

Post a Comment