Sunday, January 30, 2022

HAWAIIAN QUINOA SALAD

 I had this on the menu for a little bit but it never seemed to get made as we would have one thing or another but we have finally got it made.

The night I was planning on making this I had to renew my driver's license and then got caught in rush hour so I had to rely on Bren to make it as Mik had an important phone conversation.

I was honestly unsure how everything was going to go and I talked to Bren several times about certain ingredients but he handled everything by himself.

I was extremely proud of how well he did and how good it tasted. This is a meal that I was very happy with. He made a lot of extra quinoa so I threw it into the bowl and used it for leftovers.

Super easy and very healthy!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.loveandzest.com/quinoa-confetti-salad/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_smartloop&utm_content=smartloop&utm_term=9734318 






No comments:

Post a Comment