Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My review of From Salt to Skye by Adriane Leigh

 This is an author who's books I generally love but this one just wasn't perfect for me. That being said this is only my opinion and I love her other books and would definitely read more from her.

Fable Prescott went to Scotland to research her family's history but more specifically the disappearance of her great Aunt. Through reading books Fable begins to learn more and only has more questions.

Yet she is drawn into a bit of a mystery about what she is really doing there and who is really invested in her heart.

I did like Fable and her eagerness to learn more about the past. I was confused a little bit about some of the paranormal events that were going on as I wasn't expecting that in the book which is on me.

I thought to a certain degree that the romance came out of nowhere until I learned about the link to the past and it made more sense but I still wasn't 100% sure what was going on.

I found I didn't connect to the characters enough but I am looking forward to more from this author. 

3.5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment