Monday, June 7, 2021

To Break A Devil by Lilah E. Noir




Title: To Break A Devil
Author: Lilah E. Noir
Genre: Dark Bully Romance
Release Date: June 22, 2021


BLURB

She humiliated me eight years ago.
Now, she will pay for her sins.

Sage Phoenix was the bane of my existence. That tattooed tease with a short skirt and body made for sin drove me crazy from the moment I met her.

I loathed her, and yet she woke up my deepest, most shameful carnal desires.

I had a mind of logic and order until she turned the tables on me and left me behind, broken and in disgrace.

It’s a hot summer night in the city when our paths cross again.
I'm no longer the boy she seduced in high school. I grew smarter, stronger... and I have all the tools to break her.

She pushed me way too far. Once we're all alone in her rundown tattoo parlor, Sage will have no choice but to submit to my revenge.

There is just one problem... I'm still crazy for her.

Can I resist her? Who will win the ultimate battle of wills?

This is a standalone novella with HFN, no cheating, and no cliffhanger. It's a dark tale and a twisted second chance love story of two former high school enemies.
The book contains steamy situations, scenes of violence and is intended for a mature audience. It is not a safe story.
All the characters are over 18 years old.

Author's Note: The story was originally published in 2016 under the name The Brat With The Phoenix Tattoo. It's the same story, only with improved editing and a new title.



PRE-ORDER LINKS

99c for pre-order only!






EXCERPT

I got up without saying another word and walked to her. Breath was frozen in my chest while I was staring at her hypnotizing eyes. Sage looked confused and insecure when I wrapped my fingers around her tender wrist and removed the glass from her fingers. She gasped and stared up at me with genuine shock. So I used the moment to stroke her hand and run my thumb down her bottom lip. Her pulse quickened, and she swallowed while looking at me in the eyes like a deer in the headlights.

“I thought my ability to predict and assess risks would excite you,” I said in a teasing voice while caressing her chin. “I wish I had been more savvy about all the risks the only time I tried being a betting man… with you.” Sage blinked and let out a slight, purring groan, so I opened her lips wider by using my thumb. I inclined further as if about to kiss her but stopped in the last minute with a cruel smirk and shook the icicles in the glass. “You won’t need this. Also, why ice? Why would a hardcore chick like you take her whiskey on the rocks?”

She had such a damned precious look on her face when I let go of her jaw and walked away. It made my cock throb with excitement. Sage reached out to caress her lips, where my fingers had been laying just a minute ago. The knowledge I could heat her blood gave me a rush of power and stripped me of all my earlier doubts and worries. She looked around with growing anxiety and brought her hand to her neck, at a loss for words.

I kept on circling around her chair, with my hands behind my back and kept watching her like a subject of an experiment. Her perky breasts heaved up and down while the woman tried to regain her composure.

“I… I was just being playful.”

“You always loved playing games, kitten.”

Sage frowned a little at that unexpected pet name. I had never used it with her before. It fit her no matter how cheesy. She came down to her senses and when she spoke her voice was hesitant. Her fingers were still touching her bottom lip.

“I wasn’t trying to belittle your success, but I always knew you’d go far someday.” She kept staring at her boots. Her gaze fell on the intricate buckles and Sage began playing with them with shaking fingers. I’d been watching her and didn’t miss the reddening of her cheeks, the way her nipples hardened, how her posture changed. Her confidence was melting just like the ice in my water.






EARLY REVIEWS FOR
TO BREAK A DEVIL

★★★★★ "Thoroughly enjoyed this book and really didn't want it to end. Love the chemistry and feistiness. What an ending!"

★★★★★ "The undeniable attraction between the two. It is like fighting fire with fire."

★★★★★ "Sage and Paul's story was purely steamy and dirty! I loved every dark and twisted minute of this book. This book was so steamy and dirty I had to take breaks it was that good."

★★★★ "I was pleasantly surprised by this novella's character development and original plot, and would recommend it, particularly to anyone who is into BDSM."

★★★★ "Straight up exactly what I want when I want dark bully/erotica. If you're looking for a book to work you up with dark and to let your body enjoy the fruits of intense se* that makes you feel like you ran 50 miles than you are going to enjoy Paul and Sage."






AUTHOR BIO


Lilah E. Noir is an author of erotic novels and psychological stories with an edge and a dark vibe to them. Her work has elements of taboo, seduction, different aspects of the BDSM lifestyle, with a touch of romance and tenderness.

If you love flawed characters, submissive alpha females, unconventional dominant heroes, angst, emotional darkness, lots of kinky sex scenes her books might be your kind of pleasure.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment