Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Thirst Trap by Chelle Sloan

 

Title: Thirst Trap
Author: Chelle Sloan
Release Date: June 24

Contemporary Romance; Social Media Romance


Cover Design: Kari March



Definition of a thirst trap: A sexy photograph, video or message posted on social media for the intent of causing others to profess their attraction.

Thirst traps are meant to entice. To make women wish for something they can’t have.

You’re not supposed to fall in love with one.

In my defense, I didn’t mean to. It was just supposed to be one night of fun. One night where I could forget my responsibilities and family name. Where I could just be a girl in a bar.

I didn’t expect the sexy small town cop to come sliding into my life on his knees. Literally. Or his dance moves to sear themselves into my memory. Or that kiss...

To his millions of followers he’s Officer Sexy. To me he’s just Jake. The only man who has ever made me want more. The only one who has ever seen me for me.

The man I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with.


Goodreads

Pre-Order Today. Releasing June 24.
Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Amazon Worldwide









Chelle is a contemporary romance author who writes happily ever afters with a lot of love with a little bit of humor mixed in. A native of Ohio, Chelle decided that after a decades-long career in sports journalism, it was time to take a step back. She is currently working on her Master’s degree in journalism and is set to graduate from her program in 2021. She is a diehard Cleveland sports fan, is the owner of way too many, yet not enough, tumblers and will be a New Kids on the Block fan until the day she dies. She also does her best writing at Starbucks, where you can usually find a venti caramel frappucino on her table. As for her own happily every after? Maybe one day… 

 

Facebook |Website | TikTok | Instagram | Spotify | Twitter | Amazon | Goodreads

Join the Book Squad, Chelle’s reader fan group!

Sign up for Chelle’s Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment