Sunday, June 6, 2021

Peanut Chicken Wraps

 This was a recipe that grabbed my attention right away and I knew I wanted to try it. 

I absolutely love peanut butter and this one really looked fabulous but I'm not a huge fan of cilantro so I knew I was going to have to make a couple of adjustments.

As I began writing this out I realized that we missed a major ingredient - the roasted peanuts!! I had Bren reading out the recipe as I was making everything and somehow the peanuts got missed so I know we need to make this again properly!

The other thing I ended up skipping was the carrots as I only had baby carrots which are much to difficult to shred. I added a little bit more coleslaw but we had a lot of sauce so the wraps were extremely juicy.

The sauce was amazing and we will definitely be having it again with other things as well. The flavor was awesome and not too spicy as we added about 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.

I will definitely be making this again but adding in the peanuts and carrots!!

You can find the link here: https://www.simplywhisked.com/asian-chicken-wraps/



No comments:

Post a Comment