Sunday, June 13, 2021

Peanut Butter Bacon Hot Dog

 I must admit that this recipe really intrigued me and it was either going to be a hit or one that I would be regretting. I absolutely love both peanut butter and bacon so I crossed my fingers that it was going to all come together well. 

The only thing we really did differently was that we boiled the hotdogs instead of grilling them due to the pouring rain. Mik was surprisingly good with the recipe choice as I must admit that I was a little worried at what her reaction was going to be. So Mik started cooking the bacon and I started gathering everything else up.

The recipe was super easy to follow and  came together very quickly!

I was very happy with the result and I think we could have even put on a little bit more peanut butter! 

This was definitely a great change and I look forward to having it again!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.countrycleaver.com/2015/06/peanut-butter-bacon-hot-dog.html



No comments:

Post a Comment