Friday, June 11, 2021

Cruel Saint by Lee Piper




Title: Cruel Saint
Series: Cruel Desires #2
Author: Lee Piper
Genre: Dark Irish Mafia Romance
Release Date: June 11, 2021


BLURB

I may have been born rich, but being arrogant and elusive is no accident. Neither is the carefully cultivated plan I’ve been working on for years.

I’m going to decimate my father’s empire and everyone in it. Including her.

The coldhearted brunette with the body of a goddess and the mind of a criminal thinks she can play me. She thinks I don’t know every lie that crosses her seductive lips.

She’s wrong.

Destroying her and leaving her defenseless is going to be the sweetest part of my victory. I’ll even smile while I do it.

There’s a reason they call me "Saint."







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

“What’s your name?” I ask.
She turns and scans my body.
That’s right. You want me. “Well?”
Slowly, she puts her cocktail glass down. “That depends on who’s asking.”
Jesus.
Her voice is a sucker punch to the gut. Soft, clear, almost gentle. But there’s an edge to it I like. She’s going to sound gorgeous screaming my name.
I get up all in her business. There’s no time for bullshit games. Either she wants my cock or doesn’t. “A name, gorgeous.”
She inhales. “Eden.”
Green light. Grabbing her chin and brushing my mouth against hers, I murmur, “Say yes, Eden.”
“What am I saying yes to?”
“Me. This moment. This moment only. I’ll make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before.”
“You’re very full of yourself.”
I shrug. “I’ll make you come hard. Fact.”
She tries to hide her shocked smile by looking past me. “You mean, here? Now?”
“Make a decision, gorgeous. I don’t have all night.”
Eden bites her bottom lip, and fuck if I don’t want to do it for her.
Releasing it, she murmurs, “Okay. But—”
Cupping her nape, I angle her head how I like it and kiss the fuck out of her.
Holy. Motherfucking. Fuck.
Eden tastes like candied apples and hot sex.
Wrapping her arms around my neck, she presses her tits into my chest and kisses me back. It’s cute she thinks she can control the pace.
Shoving her against the balcony, I devour her mouth.
She moans.
“That’s right, gorgeous. Make some noise for me.”

Copyright Ó 2021 by Lee Piper






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing February 9

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Lee Piper loves books. When not reading, she is either writing, at the beach or eating her body weight in chocolate.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment