Sunday, June 6, 2021

Bossy Burglar by A.J. Norris




Title: Bossy Burglar
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: A.J. Norris
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 6, 2021


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


BLURB

Melanie

One job. I had one job.

All I had to do was steal a diamond necklace, and I’d be brought into the Hermosa Beach Crime Syndicate’s inner circle. My brother’s murder would not go unpunished. Pull off one heist, and I would be one step closer to bringing down his killers.

The problem is someone else wants my spot on the crew. This dangerously sexy and infuriating man is in my way, threatening my chance to avenge my family. And he’s also a distraction I don’t need. Lincoln is smug and cocksure of himself, and I’m falling for him.

Maybe quitting college and my job as a barista in Temecula to move north was a spectacularly bad idea, but what choice did I have, the police were no help at all in solving my brother’s slaying. He was all I had in the world, and nobody seems to care but me.

Lincoln

I don’t know why I’m letting this woman get to me. Sure, Melanie’s feisty and stunningly gorgeous, but she’s on the wrong side of the law. Except, I can’t stop myself from wanting her despite the law I’ve been sworn to uphold.

She’s naïvely playing a game she can’t possibly win. I need to protect her at all costs, even if it means turning her in and losing her forever.

Bossy Burglar is an enemies to lovers romantic suspense inspired by Cocky Bastard.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited








TRAILER




JUNE RELEASES








AUTHOR BIO

A.J. Norris writes action-packed, character-driven stories. She likes her paranormal and romantic suspense dark and delicious with a touch of humor. Her favorite kind of protagonists are strong heroines who often become their own hero.

A.J. lives in Michigan with her supportive family and two adorable Yorkie mixes.



COCKY HERO CLUB



No comments:

Post a Comment