Sunday, March 19, 2017

Meat bowls!

This has got to be one of the most easy and delicious meals ever.

This is another recipe that I got from Jasinda's book and she created it as an option to a burrito and OMG did she ever deliver. I think this was so simple but at the same time it was just so amazing to eat and my daughter ate her entire bowl up!

I cooked up some chicken and then we served it over brown rice and then added in corn, black beans, salsa and a little bit of cheese and sour cream and it was just so good.

I made it that kids could put their own toppings on but the rule was that they had to have a little of everything as I wanted them to eat the beans for the extra fiber and protein.

This meal did not disappoint at all and I will definitely be serving it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment