Sunday, October 1, 2023

APPLEBEE’S ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE

 This was a recipe that had been on the menu for awhile but never seemed to get made between the kids schedule and my work schedule. I finally had time to make it and was so happy that I did!

Now I did make some quick alterations due to time but I don't really think that it cost much in terms of flavor. Instead of frying the chicken myself I bought chicken fingers and baked those up. I also used a coleslaw mix for the cabbages and carrots instead of buying the separate ingredients. Huge time saver and much more affordable!

The dressing was absolutely amazing and I would make it to go on all my salads! It was so good and both of the kids loved it as well! 

I definitely would make this again and highly recommend it!

You can find the link here: https://lilluna.com/copycat-applebees-oriental-salad-4/




No comments:

Post a Comment