Sunday, October 22, 2023

CHICKEN QUESADILLA

 I love ranch and bacon together so this was a quesadilla that I knew that I had to try. Mexican is one of those foods that we generally have once a week and sometimes it will just be plain tacos and other times we try and fancy it up and put more effort into it. 

Quesadilla's are also one of Brendan's favorite foods to make on his own and generally he just makes cheese ones but if I have other things in the fridge he will through that in too.

For these I used a pre-shredded chicken to save myself some extra time as I can't seem to find enough time lately to do anything. 

I used a pre-shredded Mexican cheese mix as well as I couldn't find the queso cheese on it's own. This can be made with any type of cheese that you have on hand if needed!

I loved how quick this recipe was to put together and the kids loved it!

Looking forward to making it again!

You can find the link here: https://www.smalltownwoman.com/chicken-bacon-ranch-quesadilla/

No comments:

Post a Comment