Sunday, September 24, 2023

Oven Baked Chicken Taquitos

 This is another recipe that I have decided to try for the kids lunches.

This recipe is super easy to make and has the bare minimum of ingredients so it's quick and wonderful in that account but I think it needs a little bit more personally. I think next time I would fry up some onion and maybe some bell peppers to go in as well as the kids found them a little bit dry without the salsa and sour cream as that is hard for them to eat at school. 

What I loved is how easy it is to make and that it doesn't take too much time.

I would definitely make this again with the couple of changes. 

You can find it here: https://nerdymamma.com/easy-oven-baked-taquitos/?utm_content=buffer733c4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer



No comments:

Post a Comment