Sunday, September 17, 2023

Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches with Cheddar Cheese Sauce

 We don't have an Arby's locally and I remember eating it a long time ago but I really don't know if my kids have ever tried it so I decided to try making the roast beef sandwiches at home. Roast beef isn't something we typically have but I thought I might as well give it a shot!

The meat was super easy to cook up and I made sure that the buns I bought matched!

The cheese sauce to me felt a little salty and definitely didn't look as good as what hers did and I don't know if it's because the only cheese I had was old so I used that instead of a mild cheese. That may account for the difference and more salty taste. That being said I loved how easy it was to make the cheese sauce so this is something that I would definitely try again but using a mild cheese to see if that accounts for the saltiness.

I loved how fast these sandwiches were to make and for us it was something different. 

I will definitely try these again to see if I can get it right! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.girlgonegourmet.com/hot-roast-beef-sandwiches-with-cheddar-cheese-sauce/




No comments:

Post a Comment