Sunday, September 10, 2023

Mini Taco Hand Pies

This is one of the recipes that I am trying out for school lunches. It is such a struggle to get the kids to eat lunch so I am trying to go outside of the typical "sandwiches" and try new things.

So the first thing to know is that this is a time consuming recipe with having to make each of the pies and stuff them. Give yourself ample time to get these made. 

Now I made the recipe as directed but I did use a taco seasoning that I had on hand instead of all the different spices. I still found that they were full of flavour and really good.

I think next time I would add a little bit more cheese onto them as I found they were a little dry with the pastry and just needed a little bit more of something when they were on their own. When mixed with salsa and sour cream they were great. 

Super easy recipe but time consuming! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/mini-taco-hand-pies/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

No comments:

Post a Comment