Sunday, December 11, 2022

Marshmallow Yule Log

 This is one of those super easy recipes to make that can be fun to make with the kids and that can be done with minimal time. The longest part is waiting for the log to cool down in the fridge before diving in.

I followed everything as directed and it didn't take any time at all to make. It is important to wait for the chocolate to be cooler before adding in the marshmallows so they won't melt but also don't wait too long so that it is difficult to mix up.

I found that when I was forming it into a log it was still quite warm to the touch. Now where I did mess up a little was not using fine coconut. I would definitely not make that same mistake again as not a lot of coconut stuck to the edges as I used flaked sweetened which was large. 

This is a super easy and tasty dessert that is awesome to have out with the Christmas desserts!!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/marshmallow-yule-log-church-windows-stained-glass/




No comments:

Post a Comment