Sunday, December 4, 2022

BAILEYS CINNAMON ROLLS

 Christmas Season means trying all those extra special treats, especially those loaded with alcohol since it doesn't seem right to make those kinds of treats on just any day of the week. 

I love making dough in the bread machine as it works out so much easier and so much less work for me. Now these cinnamon buns weren't written for the bread machine so I just added the ingredients into my bread machine beginning with the liquids and ending with the yeast.

Once the dough was ready I rolled it into a rectangle and added the cinnamon sugar. Next time I think I would double this amount as I found it didn't seem to have enough cinnamon flavor. To rise I put them on my toaster oven which I had set at 200 degrees. They doubled in size pretty quick and were going to be monster sized cinnamon buns!

Now for the icing I actually put half of them with Baileys and half with just a plain icing in case the kids didn't like them. I wanted to be safe and make sure that they could enjoy them as well.

I loved how easy they were to make and I can't wait to try making more soon!

You can find the recipe here: http://rosas-yummy-yums.blogspot.com/2014/03/baileys-cinnamon-rolls-cinnamon-rolls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment