Sunday, December 18, 2022

Irish Cream Nanaimo Bars

 One of my favorite things in the world has to be Nanaimo Bars so I was super excited to try this variation! 

First off I absolutely love Irish Cream and could drink it way more than I really do and could put it in coffee, hot chocolate or even straight almost every day if it was ok to drink every day and was healthy. So instead every few weeks I may have a coffee or a hot chocolate and savor every sip.

Now these bars allow me to have that feeling every day although they are incredibly rich and sweet! 

For the crust I omitted the walnuts due to allergies but put everything else in. I probably could have added in more coconut and it would have been just as good.

For the middle layer I followed everything but did end up adding in a little extra Irish cream to make it easier to spread over top the bottom layer. You could just smell the Irish cream!  

The chocolate top also had an Irish Cream taste and it melted really well and was easy to put on top. 

These are sooo good but also really rich so make them for a party or freeze some for a treat at any time! 

You can find the link here: https://www.rockrecipes.com/irish-cream-nanaimo-bars/




No comments:

Post a Comment