Sunday, October 30, 2022

BACON CARBONARA

 I was excited for this recipe and I knew it was either going to be an absolute winner or I would fail when adding in the raw eggs. Thank goodness it ended up being a total winner!!

This recipe was super easy to follow and I highly recommend following everything exactly as ordered. I put a pot in the oven to keep warm and have it ready to go for when it was needed. I really think this is key to making sure everything mixes and cooks properly.

I ended up using more cream than was in the recipe as I found some of it evaporating too fast while I was trying to do something. I don't think this affected anything as at the end there wasn't any extra sauce. 

I was so happy when the eggs and parmesan cheese mixed in perfectly when it was put into the pot. I honestly jumped for joy when I saw how good everything turned out!

Such a delicious recipe and easy to make! 

You can find the recipe here: https://tidymom.net/bacon-carbonara/



No comments:

Post a Comment