Sunday, October 9, 2022

BREAD MACHINE CHEESE BREAD

 I have decided to grab the bread machine out of the garage and start using it again. This bread machine was actually my grandpa's and is over 20 years old but it is still working fine and I can't wait to begin using it again like he used to.

The first bread that I have decided to try is Cheese Bread which probably seems like a weird place to start but Bren loves cheese bread so I wanted to make him a treat. 

I was surprised that the cheese goes in so fast instead of at the first beep but I was following along and I wasn't a pro so I trusted the recipe over me.

One thing I absolutely love about the Bread Machine is that you put everything in the exact order that it tells you and then you are done in about 4 hours. So easy and then you have nice, warm fresh bread.

This cheese bread is really good and subtle. I loved it toasted as it warmed the cheese back up!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.cravethegood.com/bread-machine-cheese-bread/


No comments:

Post a Comment