Sunday, November 6, 2022

BAKED HAM SANDWICHES WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE

 This is a great recipe to use up any of the ham you have from the holidays that have happened or are coming up.

The recipe is simple but super delicious and we didn't have any leftovers that night!

Unfortunately we didn't have Hawaiian Rolls but used whole wheat instead as that was all that was at the store. These would have been awesome with the sweeter buns.

I followed the recuipe as directed except I just put the whole cheese slice onto the buns instead of putting them into quarters. I think next time I would have actually added more cheese to the sandwich!

These are so simple and I loved the sauce that went on the top of them as that gave so much extra flavor!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.foxvalleyfoodie.com/brown-sugar-and-butter-glazed-baked-ham-sandwiches/



No comments:

Post a Comment