Sunday, October 2, 2022

BAJA FISH TACOS

 So Bren had been asking for fish tacos for awhile so I had this one all planned out. I was going to even pick up the cod from the local fish market and cook it in the air fryer. But then life happened and I was woken up at 1am after going to bed just after 11:30pm and never fell asleep before I had to get up before work at 4am. So I knew that I was still going to make them but was going to have to improvise as there was no way that I was going to cook fish on no sleep as I already felt nauseous. 

So I ordered fish from the local fish and chips restaurant and went home to put everything else together although I had one more cheat in store. 

I made the coleslaw with the pineapple juice and lime juice and I really liked how it turned out.

Now I cheated for the mayonnaise as I have a chipotle mayo from epicure so we made that instead of trying to find adobo sauce which is difficult for us. 

These tacos were still really good and I loved how they turned out and cheating saved me a lot of time and mess! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/baja-fish-tacos/



No comments:

Post a Comment