Sunday, December 12, 2021

Candy Cane Brownie Trifle Recipe

 So we needed an easy dessert and I honestly haven't made a trifle in so long that I thought this would be a great dessert to bring to a friend's for dessert. This family was in our Covid bubble and we wanted something delicious but at the same time looked fancy and amazing and tasted even better.

I truly love peppermint so I was excited to give this one a try as it looked so good!!!

Ahead of time Mik and I made the brownies and the fudge sauce but we waited to do the whipping cream until dessert was ready per the recommendation from the recipe.

We used a chocolate chunk brownie and I loved getting the extra chocolate pieces when you bit into the brownie and I would definitely use that again!  

The fudge sauce was super easy to make and tasted so good!!! 

The girls did a great job of making the whip cream and then they assembled it all together and it looked fantastic!! 

The taste was phenomenal and I will definitely be making this again!! 

You can find the recipe here: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/candy-cane-brownie-trifle/











No comments:

Post a Comment