Sunday, July 25, 2021

Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats

 I think this is going to be link that you will see me use several times as I try all of these oat recipes out! 

One work shift I have is that I begin work at 6:30am and those mornings I get up at 4:30am as I need to have coffee and breakfast before I leave otherwise I feel sick. With trying to eat more healthy I needed some recipes that didn't require me having to cook eggs to get proper protein and energy. 

There are lots of different oat recipes out there but I needed one that didn't use sugar (maple syrup is good for me) or have anything else in there that I am currently trying to avoid.

These were super easy to make and I absolutely loved it!! I will definitely be trying out most of these recipes and I am super excited!!

You can find the recipe here: https://thrivinghomeblog.com/7-overnight-oats-recipes/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=7-overnight-oats-recipes




No comments:

Post a Comment