Sunday, December 10, 2017

Taco Salad with Homemade Tortilla Bowls

There is nothing better than Mexican Monday's!!

I love trying new Mexican recipes and this one I was definitely excited to try! I never knew how easy it would be to make tortilla bowls and now I am super excited to make them all the time.

This recipe was so easy and delicious. The kids loved the bowls and I can't believe how easy the bowls were to make. I think I added a little bit too much cheese to the bottom of the bowls but nothing major. I cooked the bowls inside my denby bowls and they turned out awesome. The top of a couple were a little crispy but my son actually loved those ones best.

The salad itself was simple and I think next time I will add a meat and have so more fun with it!

These are so versatile and I can't wait to have them again!

https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/taco-salad-with-homemade-tortilla-bowls/

No comments:

Post a Comment