Sunday, December 3, 2017

Honey Soy Salmon

Salmon is not something that I cook often. Mik used to love it and then one day she decided that she didn't want to eat it anymore so I rarely cook it anymore. When I was scheduling my month of cooking I decided that I wanted to get more variety in so I was using all of my pinterest boards so from seafood I decided to make salmon.

I love when salmon has a glaze and I thought the sweetness of honey mixed with the soy would be awesome. At the time I had no idea that this was a Pioneer Woman recipe so then I was even more excited to give it a try.

Now for me to eat salmon it must be cleaned and not have me do any work at all. The salmon I got had skin on the bottom which did work for this recipe. This recipe was so easy and very quick. I loved the sauce and thought the recipe was super easy to follow!

A real success!



No comments:

Post a Comment