Sunday, December 18, 2016

Stuffed Mushroom Recipe

In order to save a little money I decided to try an at home hair color kit. Never having done it before I invited a couple of my close friends over and we had a "ladies" night which included my daughter too. So I decided to make Stuffed Mushrooms!

I love Stuffed Mushrooms but the kids believe that they don't like mushrooms so I never would get a chance to make them. I was pretty pumped to give this basic recipe a shot and see how they would turn out!

Yummy!!

This recipe is so basic but the mushrooms were so unbelievably good. It really made me miss them and I think the kids and I will definitely have to schedule in an appie night for the holidays!

As I read the recipe now I realize that I used way too much onion but it still tasted really good and next time I will use less. The only thing I didn't use was onion powder as I didn't have any but it was definitely a good thing seeing how much actual onion I used.

I would definitely make these again but as you know I will try another recipe first!

You can find the recipe here: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/stuffed-mushrooms/


No comments:

Post a Comment