Friday, December 9, 2016

Podcast Time!

Ever wondered about the personalities behind your favorite books? Victoria Danann's new podcast with Riley J. Ford has an incredible lineup of authors booked through January. No question is out of bounds. Check it out!
THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLING AUTHOR...
FAITH ANDREWS!
Hi there and welcome! I’m Faith Andrews and I’m known for writing relatable romance that’s guaranteed to give you all the feels.
I came out onto the indie author scene in 2013 with my debut novel Man of My Dreams and kind of hit the ground running. Writing has always been a passion, as well as being a mommy to my two beautiful and wild young daughters. As a creatively inspired stay-at-home mom and avid reader, I tried my hand at a lifelong dream and the rest, my friends, is history.
I live right outside of New York City with my husband, two daughters, and a furry Yorkie son named Rocco Giovanni. When I’m not belting out a Mumford & Sons tune or busy running ragged as a dance mom, my nose is stuck in a book or I’m sitting behind the laptop, creating my next colorful daydream. Coffee addict, lover of wine and cheese, and sucker for concerts and Netflix, I truly believe in love at first sight and happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment