Sunday, June 11, 2023

RANCH BURGERS

 I seem to try and have burgers almost every other weekend depending upon my work schedule and when I have Bren. I guess I still seem to think that this is one of his favorite meals but I also love trying new burger combos and seeing how it all turns out.

I like Ranch so I was excited to give these ones a try. The patties are super easy to make and I liked the cheese inside of the burgers. I cooked them in a pan but I think next time I would try the oven route as I found that the cheese crisped up quite fast. For some reason we really haven't been using the BBQ very much lately. 

We ended up using our own Epicure Burger Sauce instead of the one that was recommended as we love it so much! 

These are really good though and I would definitely make them again!

You can find the link here: https://lilluna.com/ranch-burger-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment